From small renovations and extensions to earthquake repairs, fences, decking and new architectural builds, McIntosh Builders are your residential experts in building excellence.
- Full in-house design and build service
- Meticulous quotes – Highly experienced inhouse Quantity Surveyors and Draughtsman
- Precision builds with the exceptional service our clients expect and rely on
- Already have plans? We will build it!
Each project is quoted and managed individually by the owners who work on site as part of their team.
Speak to your local experts in residential building make your forever home a reality today!
Whether it is farm buildings, office blocks, school classrooms, university halls, warehouses or workshops, McIntosh Commercial Construction Ltd provides an unapparelled depth of industry experience and innovative architectural solutions. Together with the other McIntosh divisions – Precast and Painting, they can offer a full-service design and build project from start to finish.
McIntosh owners work 1 on 1 with clients every step of the way and are a familiar face on site working as part of their team.
Let the experts handle your commercial build project and bring your vision to life.
The McIntosh Group is proud to be a trusted contractor to the Ministry of Education
Additional In-House Services
Building a new home is one of the most exciting achievements in life. McIntosh Group are proud to present this collection of proven house plans. Our plans combine optimised functionality with design flair, budget without compromise and a timeless practicality.
In House Design
Right from the outset, McIntosh Builders has always designed and drawn plans for their clients if requested, and this is something that has evolved over the years meeting increasing client demands. Our clients can enjoy a seamless service offering from concept to completion with our team. Our highly qualified and experienced team of draughtsmen, carpenters and quantity surveyors will handle every aspect of your planning from proposal to finish. Saving you time and money.
- The Initial Design Proposal;
- All Project Costing;
- Obtaining all Consents;
- Construction & Code Compliance Certification.
- Plans drawn with budgets in mind, alongside our experienced carpenters, to gain the most out of your home and budget;
- Early contractor involvement;
- Reduced lead times;
- Be involved as much or as little as you desire.
Already have plans? We will build it! Our clients all have the option to work with their architect of choice on any project.
Our competitive tendering for education projects is thanks to a team of professional estimators and quantity surveyors, and our close relationships with quality subcontractors. Our extensive supplier network guarantees that we manage each project to successful completion on time, every time.
As Master Builders and Licenced Building Practitioners, we take pride in offering the very best project management service to all our clients.
- Co-ordination of all nominated sub-contractors including client-supplied items;
- A dedicated site foreman responsible for every operational aspect of the project and reporting to Alastair daily; and
- All finances overseen and managed by our experienced Office Manager and administration team.
Health and Safety
Health and Safety is a fundamental practice throughout the McIntosh Group. All our employees are dedicated in adhering consistently to the highest standards of health and safety throughout our organization.
Our highly qualified Health & Safety Manager provides regular critique to ensure all systems remain relevant to current business activity.
We are a partner with Site Safe New Zealand and require our staff and sub-contractors to maintain current Site Safe passports.
The McIntosh Group Health and Safety Policy can be provided on request.